Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thank God I Left My Former Church - Thank God I Moved On!



And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  Mark 16:15  KJV

Like Abraham, Like Noah, Like Moses, Like Paul, you have to just be obedient to God's calling on your life and JUST  MOVE sometimes.

As I lay in my bed early this morning, I was reflecting on many decisions I've made during the course of my life. Some were good and some were bad. I started wondering what was the best decision that I ever made in all my life and I had to come to this conclusion.

My 2nd best decision, of course after accepting Jesus, was writing my letter of resignation from my former church and letting God lead me to do HIS  WORK. I started having my own little praise party in my bedroom. You see friend, approximately four years and one month ago, I was actively serving as president of a kid's club at my former church. At a board meeting, my service to God and my many invitations to preach by churches across the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis became a big contentious issue. Imagine that!

Hear me out. TO  PREACH  THE  GOSPEL! TO PREACH  THE  GOSPEL! (Not because I was committing fornication or stealing church money, but the issue was that I was accepting invitations TO  PREACH when I should be in church) Note well: I always let the leadership know that I got an invitation and wouldn't be in church on Particular Sundays. Sometimes my many bookings had me missing service from my home church for consecutive Sundays.

I always felt since God was opening doors to use me to carry his word, then I had to be obedient. Others didn't think that way.

How foolhardy!

So, like Jesus, I sat silently in the meeting and I didn't say a word as I was ridiculed for ACCEPTING  INVITATIONS  TO  CARRY  THE  GOSPEL  EVERYWHERE. I looked around at the other board members to see if anyone would jump in for my defense since I wasn't doing anything WRONG. Everyone kept silent.

I was twenty-one (21) then. I felt even the more empowered. I was being crucified for My Lord's Sake by someone who was to be God's representative too. I'm human, so I won't tell you that I didn't feel humiliated. Jesus did sweat drops of blood and he was thirsty too at the cross - RIGHT?

I was in a state of shock too - Bashed for preaching the gospel. Bashed with no support from other leadership colleagues when I wasn't doing anything wrong.

If you know me well, you'll know that you can only slow me down but YOU  CAN  NEVER  STOP  ME.

I delivered my letter of resignation first thing the following morning, returned all church owned material that I had at home and I was on my way into the unknown, with one AIM in mind. To Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.  Mark 16:15  KJV

I won't tell you of all the comments that were being passed about me and my sudden and abrupt move or I'll leave you in a state of SHOCK.

Friend! That was the best decision of my life. I resigned the May 2008, founded Dare 2 Be Different International - http://www.d2bdifferent.com/  in June 2008 and held our first ever crusade August 2008. It was truly blessed by God, carried live on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) Radio Paradise in Nevis and streamed live from my ministry website. We had viewers and touched lives from all across the globe. A radio listener actually sent us our first check to open our Ministry Bank Account.

If God was angry with my move, he wouldn't have blessed us from the start and wouldn't have brought us to four (4) years already. (June 2008 - 2012)

I am happy  everything happened that way. IT  SET  ME  ON  FIRE for Christ even more. My invitations to preach outside of St. Kitts-Nevis started coming in after people started hearing my story.

If I had remained under leadership that wanted to hold me back and not see me progress, I wouldn't be where I am today. If I had remained under leadership that schemingly planned to only get me licensed as a preacher and not ordained so that I could be controlled and censored and my license could be revoked, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Thank God I left, with a MISSION  in mind. A mission to obey God's instructions and carry the gospel around the globe. As president of Dare 2 Be Different International, http://www.d2bdifferent.com/ , I can testify that  God has done wonders through our ministry in four short years. What many ministries 10 years old, 25 years old and 50 years old haven't done as yet, we have DONE ALREADY. Had I been at my former church where I was being crucified for carrying the Gospel, this ministry would be non-existent.

Today, Dare 2 Be Different International, a small group of four dynamic young people, with dozens of other youth and adults eager to join, has been reaching the world for Christ on foot and using the technology. We don't just minister in our local St. Kitts - Nevis alone anymore, but our messages reach the world. Our popular devotionals on http://www.hopeisahead.com/ have been creating a stir and inspiration globally. This message and many others are translated into over fifty different languages and marketing firms help us spread them all across the globe.

Can I tell you that it was all God-planned? Dare 2 Be Different International took over a ministry in Kenya now called the Dare 2 Be Different Comprehensive School and Orphanage and we have an active ministry on the ground that we are hoping to visit soon. Follow it on http://www.daretoebdifferentkenya.com/

God gave me the vision to start The Caribbean's 1st Fully Dedicated Internet Church called The Victory Centre at http://www.thevictorycentre.com/ and dozens and dozens of persons attend everyday to replay or listen live sermons and presentations 24-7 / 365 days a year UNCENSORED.

I won't use this devotional to tell you about the many other areas where we are making an impact. What I will use it to say though, is this. Never let a man or woman or a group or church or family or whoever, keep you back from carrying out God's call on your life. I will carry this story - MY  STORY to every continent that God would allow me to put my foot on to preach to inspire young and old Christians that they should not let ANYONE keep them back when God would have commissioned them with a talent.

Dare 2 Be Different International (http://www.d2bdifferent.com/) , a ministry they laughed at and said would never last, is now at the stage of raising funds to see the dream of The Dare 2 Be Different Mission Centre come to pass. Click HERE to read about it.

Thank God I Left My Former Church - Thank God I Moved On! Are you being held back? Not being used? Talented but being suppressed? Are you in a church where only one set of people are being used and you are not guided as to how you can use your talent at that church or in some other ministry attached to the church?

Consider friend - you are called by God to make an impact. You don't have to wait on MAN.

HOPE  IS  AHEAD  FOR  YOU  once once you rise up, stop being held back and MOVE  ON. I did it and look at the impact Dare 2 Be Different International is making around the world!



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent









No comments:

Post a Comment