Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Monday, August 15, 2016

God Can Connect You With People Who Can Inspire And Help You


Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

God can connect you with people who can inspire and help you.

For many years now, I always remind my global following that I lead, of the importance of GOOD  ASSOCIATIONS. You are known by the company that you keep. Hang with people who are wasting their life away on the side of the road and not making anything out of their life and nobody would ever want to employ you or want you near them.

At thirty years old, I have never attended a night club, secular party, any major carnival event or calypso show. I was raised primarily by my mother who had a POLICY of GOD AND  GODLY  ACTIVITIES ONLY. Has my life been empty or boring? Of course not. It is because of this DIFFERENCE that I have reached so far in life. When investors or global business men and women were looking for someone with whom they can partner over the years. they chose me because I was DIFFERENT. When organizations or our local St. Kitts and Nevis government wanted someone of a certain calibre to travel and represent the nation, I got an all expense paid trip. When organizations were looking for someone to AWARD for exemplary attitude and discipline, at age 30 I have received SEVERAL such awards.

Just last week, I got a call from the chairman of a business group in Texas - USA who started reading these devotionals and he said that his business group was interested in partnering with KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com to invest some US$600,000 - US$700,000 in building or buying a commercial property in St. Kitts - Nevis. So I've started doing my ground work and I'm praying that God helps us seal and keep the deal as it will benefit our organizations greatly.

Why did they choose to call KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com ? I do believe that they saw a DIFFERENCE, the work we're doing with St. Kitts - Nevis youth and our POSITIVITY despite our CIRCUMSTANCES. The gentleman said that he LOVES the way we do things and how we present our IMAGE globally. How many other realtors are in St. Kitts and Nevis and could have gotten that call? The TEXAS - USA Business group was highly impressed with all my advertisements and how I got to reach and inspire the world from LITTLE  ST. KITTS they called us.

Pray and ask God to connect you with people that inspire you and with people who can help you in life. Ask God to help you form GOOD  ASSOCIATIONS all the time and once you avail yourself to his leading, He will help you.

Ask God to help you find friends and associates with the qualities found in Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


God can connect you with people who can inspire and help you.


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment