Psalm 30:11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
JESUS wants to give you the type of JOY that we have!
It is very, very, very important that I remind you today, again, that real peace, joy and happiness can only be found in a true, down to earth, frank and REAL relationship with God the father and his son Pastor Jesus.
We don't practice being HYPOCRITES. We keep our life REAL and FUN! That's how God wants us all to live.
Permit me to state here and now that there is a DIFFERENCE between being a HYPOCRITE and being REAL with God. Real Godly people experience true HAPPINESS. May I ask you a question? Why do you continue to run from coming into a covenant relationship with God? It's because you continue to RUN, you continue to suffer so much hurt, pain and DEPRESSION.
Here is a bit of advice that I want to offer you. It's up to you to take it or not because from the very beginning of time, God gave EVERYONE free choice. Now here we go.
1. Change your thinking from today. Drop negative thinking and ONLY THINK POSITIVE
2. Change the way you do things from today
3. Drop some old friends and pickup some new friends who can inspire and help you in life
4. Put God first and everyone and everything else after
5. Start praying and reading your Bible daily
6. Change the type of music you listen to, books you read and movies or videos you watch
7. Focus your mind always on the POSITIVE
8. Stop JUDGING, CRITICIZING, GRUDGING AND GOSSIPING about others from today. You're just wasting your energy while those you're talking about continue to climb the ladder of SUCCESS.
Global friend, if you decide to start doing that from today, God is going to turn your bad times, your mourning, your hurt, into true joy, peace and happiness. Psalm 30:11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
JESUS wants to give you the type of JOY that we have! Trust him!