Sow Your 2016 Seed of $2.17 or $20.17 or $200.17 or $2000.17 or $20,000.17 or $200,000.17 or more into our Ministry through Paypal: information@kwforchrist.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

God Wants To Turn Your Life Around Too

Brother Khrystus and  Sister Shania


Luke 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

God wants to turn your life around too!

This last Saturday past, I had a very, very strange sudden and strange visit to my business place. The visit came from a lady who I never, ever, ever met in my life and she could probably be my grandmother. When I heard the blowing outside my home/business gate, I stepped out to see who was making so much of a commotion.

It was a passenger bus dropping off a lady who looked over seventy years of age. I did confirm this during the visit. As I accompanied her down my gate, she said she wanted to print a few GODLY and POSITIVE shirts at KVK - www.kvklives.com because she had CHANGED her life, stopped drinking and cursing swear words and ready to go all out for JESUS.

I was overwhelmed at her excitement and I encouraged her to stay on the Godly path and find a Bible believing church to attend. This story is a stark reminder that EVERYDAY, people young and old are seeing the IMPORTANCE of trusting God as Lord and Savior of their lives and choosing to follow Jesus' example of love for all without discrimination.

Global friend, no matter how far you've gone from God, there is hope for you. Once you decide to come into the family of God, angels will throw a BIG, BIG party for you because you would have made the BEST decision of your life.

God wants to turn  your life around.

Luke 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent



















No comments:

Post a Comment